We’ll pay for your RSA pass, give you some amazing Censys Swag, and share research from SolarWinds to Microsoft Exchange from Censys Labs
We’ve got events for Fortune 500 Security Teams, CISOs and their top priorities for 2021 and how you can attend our latest product launch: Censys Cloud Security
Live Demo’s everyday of the New Censys Cloud Security and Attack Surface Management Platform
Cloud security is a burning priority for every CISO in the industry and security teams struggle to ensure complete cloud visibility – leaving accounts and assets vulnerable to data breaches, ransomware, and more. Hear how CISOs automate their attack surface discovery in the cloud and beyond with Censys from our very our Zakir Dumueric, Co-Founder of Censys & Professor at Stanford University.
Censys see’s over 99% of the Internet, giving us the best perspective to understand the global impact of vulnerabilities that drop in the wild. Learn how to leverage Censys’ new Universal Internet DataSet to understand the impact of cybersecurity risks from SolarWinds to Microsoft Exchange breaches. The data that drives Censys products can support tracking the adversary to understanding how your own organization is impacted by vulnerabilities on the Internet.
You’ll see how we simplify and automate Attack Surface Management. Discover all your assets both known and unknown from certificates to domains to hosts, while better managing your risk across all of your cloud environments.
• Discover and inventory your unknown and unmanaged assets across all hybrid cloud environments.
• Monitor for potential vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in risky software and services.
• Use the Censys API and integrations to augment your workflow.
Censys unveils Cloud Security offering empowering organizations to discover and defend publicly exposed cloud infrastructure. Gartner estimates that 50% of enterprises will unknowingly expose cloud storage services, network segments, applications, or APIs on the public internet in 2021. Join this live demo to learn how Censys’ Cloud Security offering helps:
• Cloud asset discovery and inventory of both known and unknown assets, accounts, and providers.
• Establish a centralized inventory of assets to monitor and track over time as you scale and migrate into the cloud.
• Protect against cloud-specific risks and misconfigurations like public storage buckets or exposed databases.
Cloud security is a burning priority for every security executive. Come speak with our executive team to learn more about how Censys is helping Fortune 500 companies and the United State Government ensure cloud visibility through our Censys Attack Surface Management Platform. You will come away with an understanding of how to: