New security challenges need new solutions. But what does an effective modern attack surface management (ASM) solution for the cloud look like?
The acceleration of cloud development, permanently distributed workforces, a global focus on the software supply chain, and the heightened complexity of every organization’s attack surface, combined with attacker efficiency presents a lot of questions we can help answer.
The most dangerous threat to any organization is that which is unknown and a great ASM tool helps illuminate the risks you never knew you had, like Shadow IT assets, S3 Bucket misconfigurations, and more. This current lack of visibility into imminent threats is why a combined 80% of cybersecurity decision-makers surveyed by Forrester are implementing or piloting an ASM solution in 2022.
What you will learn from the Webinar:
In this webinar, we’ll unpack the most important considerations for organizations in this procurement process. You’ll not only gain more clarity around how to address emerging security threats with ASM and how ASM is a necessary basis for the other security tools in your tech stack and enhances your investments in other cloud security tools. In this webinar, we’ll address the five most important questions to ask when evaluating attack surface management solutions as a part of your security program. You’ll gain more clarity around how to address emerging security threats with ASM and how ASM is a necessary basis for the other security tools in your tech stack. You’ll also leave understanding how the following functionality helps your organization prevent data breaches and compliance violations:
- Automated discovery of Internet exposed assets (e.g., hosts, services, websites, storage buckets) across all networks and cloud providers.
- A comprehensive inventory of Internet assets and investigative tools to understand organizational dependencies and immediately respond to new threats
- Continuous asset scanning for security weaknesses and misconfigurations and providing a prioritized set of risks to address
- Identify violations of both organizational policies and external compliance programs (e.g., PCI DSS and NERC CIP)
- Automation features to enable teams to more quickly evaluate the context or dependencies around security risks
- Workflow integrations to decrease time to remediation
Take the next step, join the webinar and learn about what an ASM solution designed for the cloud looks like.
Joe Gonzales, Senior Solutions Engineer (Censys)